Sunday, March 9, 2008

A guessing game




Some days, Crystal will find herself awake in bed but not really wanting to get up. When this happens, she stares at our ceiling and tries to recognize shapes in the textured ceiling. So far, she has found a couple very good ones, one of which is zoological, and the other is entertainment-related.
I, on the other hand, have spent approximately two minutes trying to find such shapes and have nothing to show for it. I think my lack of experience in such an endeavor is due to my inability to lie in bed and stare at the ceiling. If I am trying to sleep I will toss and turn and move a lot, and if I am just waking up, I get out of bed.
See if you can guess what Crystal sees in the two shapes that are posted above...




Scroll down for the answer.





Scroll farther.





Scroll a little more.





I think we're far enough away to not spoil the answers, but keep going anyway.





One more scroll...







Here they are!
Did you see them?




A seahorse and Mr. C. Montgomery Burns from The Simpsons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

once, you posted something to your blog that i wanted to see a picture of, but it turns out that you linked to the file on your very own computer instead of providing a link accessible via the intertubes.

Jordan said...

I fixed it, I believe.
Hopefully you have not lost all your faith in me, Justin.

Ali said...

This is too funny...somehow I missed this earlier when I was reading the above posts... Good Eye Crystal!! I am looking forward to more finds---I remember doing this when I was little with clouds...but not wall textures. :)