Saturday, March 15, 2008

6 months

Here is another picture of pregnant me. The belly is definitely growing! It is just starting to be a little bit of a nuisance. The other day I was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and I was being super careful not to drip jelly on me, holding the plate right under the sandwich the entire time. Some how I did drop jelly onto my belly, but it was about an hour and a half before I noticed it was there! I couldn't see it! I finally noticed it because my hands kept having jelly on them!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Love, love, LOVE the fancy shirt! You look so good!!

Ally said...

You look SOOO cute!!! I love you story about jelly on you belly. :)

Megan said...

You look so great! You are glowing. How fun! Thanks for posting the picture.

Heather said...

I found your blog on Allyson's page. Congratulations about the baby! I know it's super late but I've talked with Allyson and Rachael about it!! How fun to see pictures on your blog!