Thursday, May 7, 2009

Twenty-Eight Is Great!!



Today is my wonderful husband's birthday. Most of his presents came early this year (the shed, lawn mower, a new flat screen tv, etc) so I felt bad that I didn't really have anything to give him today, except for a yummy dinner at his request. Then I thought, wait! I can tell him, and everyone else how much I love him and appreciate him. Jordan works so hard in law school, but he also works so hard to make sure he spends enough time with me and Clara and to help me out around the house and give me a break from the world of being a mom. I love his sense of humor. I love that he always tries to make me smile and laugh. I love that he can tell when I am upset or sad and that he can always make it better. I love that he puts up with all my quirkiness (and that he doesn't think it is anything to put up with!) I love that he is such a good father. I love how patient he is with me. I love that he does projects for and with me that I know he doesn't really want to do, but that I want them done (the garden, the fence). I love how he always thinks of thoughtful things to do for me. And really, I just love HIM!! Thank you for being my husband, Jordan. I love you so much! Happy 28th Birthday!



4 comments:

Sunny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christina Muhlestein said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!

Ali said...

Happy (late) 28! We love you Jordan! Very sweet tribute, Crystal :) You guys are too cute. I love that last picture!

breena rae said...

what a great guy. Happy Mommy's Day!