Thursday, August 11, 2011

We Are Alive

Did you all think we dropped off the face of the earth? It kind of seems that way! But we are still here and doing well. I am going to attempt to catch up the blog on some of the things we have been doing for the last 8 months- yes that is right, 8 months. Wow, I feel like a slacker! Actually, for those who don't already know, I am 8 months pregnant right now. Yup, that's right. I pretty much dropped the blog the second I got pregnant. I just haven't had the energy, motivation, or will power to do it! But now I am thinking about a new baby making its way onto this blog, and there are so many things that we have done between now and then! The good and bad thing is, since I haven't been blogging, I haven't been taking as many pictures lately, so there probably aren't that many things to blog about! I guess we will see as I go through the pictures and reminisce about the last few months! So, you can ignore the next few posts, or you can enjoy a look at a few of the happenings from our life!

No comments: