Saturday, February 2, 2008

Halfway Mark

First off, for those of you wondering, the post about our cruise is coming. Since Jordan has more experience with this sort of thing, I am making him write and post pictures about that. I don't even know if I know how to post pictures! I guess I will learn sometime.

This post is really about my doctor's appointment I just had. Our little chicklet is about half done now! I can't believe that in less than 20 weeks I will be a mom! That is one scary thought! The doctor said she is about 8 inches long and about 10 oz, I think. I may have gotten that wrong. She is still a girl which is nice. When we were in Mexico, I bought 2 baby girl dresses and I thought I had jinxed myself for sure, and at this appointment we would find out it is a boy, but SHREW! the news didn't change! Now that I have those little dresses, I am really excited to dress her up in them!

Jordan and I joke that I have a Popsicle in the freezer instead of a bun in the oven because I have been so cold. At my last appointment Jordan asked the doctor when I would start getting warm from being pregnant and he said that it should happen any day now. I am really excited for that to happen, especially with how cold it has been lately!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Tell us again when your exact due date is? That is so exiting...I'm so happy for you guys!

Crystal said...

June 27th

PML said...

I am reading your blog!! I was surprised today to actually see new posts on it. :)

I didn't know you were having a girl. Yeah!! I love little girls, as you can imagine why. Gayla is due one month after you so they can be best friends at the Muhlestein cabin. She thinks they are having a girl, too.

Peggy

Ally said...

I thought the same way about Blogs. I really just have one to stay in touch with family and friends. Its fun to see yours. Isn't it so fun to know what your having to start buying fun stuff. Its hard to stop. :)