This post is mainly for Megan, since she tagged me. I must confess this took a lot of thought on my part. I know I have a lot of quirks, but...
1) I am VERY forgetful. Sometimes I forget how old I am. In high school I used to have to ask my friends what class I had next because I could never remember my schedule. Now that I am pregnant, I think it has gotten even worse, but people let me use it as an excuse:)
2) I hate feet. They gross me out. I don't even like to touch my own feet unless I have just washed them.
3) I LOVE to cook and bake. It is a major stress reliever for me. I think part of it is the process of it. You can accomplish something relatively quickly and have a finished product to enjoy. The other part is just eating the finished product!
4) I think it might be physically impossible for me to listen to music and not sing along when I know the words. I do it subconsciously.
5) I don't like to win at games if competitive people are playing. I think I am scarred for life from Phase 10 as a kid, but I feel bad when I win!
6) I have a hard time focusing on one thing. I must look crazy when I clean my house because I am constantly running from room to room, without finishing my current task, as I remember things I need to do. It all gets done somehow, but it is a funny process!
7) I am stubborn. And opinionated. Not a good combination!
8) I must get 8 hours of sleep to function. I think I messed my self up in high school and college when I got 4-6 hours most of the time because I get really loopy really fast if I don't get enough sleep or if it is past my bedtime.
9) When I get the giggles, I cannot stop laughing. Everything is all of a sudden the funniest thing in the world and I start crying because I am laughing so hard, and then I laugh even more. It is a very vicious cycle!
10) I have California pride. I know I don't live there anymore, but I think it is the best place ever! It has the beach, the snow, Disneyland and tons of really good fresh produce. I miss that state!
So I know these aren't all of my quirks, but it is the list I came up with right now with #1 as my disclaimer for any quirkier things that didn't make the list.
I guess I should tag someone else now, so I tag Rachel and Ali.