Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Present Thank Yous

This post is mostly for Grandma and Papa Muhlestein. They gave Clara a slide for Christmas and we videoed her reaction to seeing it for the first time. Like any little kid, she was a little distracted by the wrappings so it took her a minute to notice the real gift. She was definitely in awe of it, though! Here is the video:



We also want to say thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen. The new rug made Christmas morning so much more enjoyable, since we had a comfortable place to sit! And Clara loved the new clothes for her doll. The tutu princess skirt you made her matched well with her doll and she loved that! And I love the Snug Bugs you gave Lucas! Those are really fun! In fact, Clara has hijacked them a few times and I have to repeatedly remind her they are for Lucas!

And thank you to Heidi, Greg Brooklyn and Boston. All your presents were a huge hit! Clara loves the Cinderella Doll and her matching skirt and crown. I love the crayon holders for her and Lucas and I love Lucas' new trucks! Yea for more boy toys coming into our house! Jordan loves his game and the book. I love all the kitchen stuff you made me! I can now decorate my wall with the menu board, shopping list and FHE chart. I am sure there will be a blog post when that project gets done.

Thank you Thank you Thank you to everyone!

No comments: