Sunday, August 1, 2010

Political Ad

I'm slow getting this up, but here you go:
In April, my summer job boss, Mark Weaver, called me and asked me to get as many people as possible to show up to be extras in a political ad for Ohio's Issue 1.

I called Crystal and she brought Clara, and then I called David and he brought Megan and the boys.
Here is the video. Click to see it.

Crystal and Clara are in the first shot, and then you can see them, and me, on the left side of the screen later, (when the main actor is facing the camera) and you can see David (in a suit and tie) with Harry on his shoulders on the right side.

It was fun, and the money we got paid for my birthday dinner at Benihana's.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

You guys are totally famous!!! I saw you in an actual commercial!