Friday, September 26, 2008

Tag I'm It

Ok Donna! Here it goes!

Rules: Take pictures of certain places/items in house as is and post them

1. The kitchen sink. I just made cupcakes, can you tell?

2. Toilet: not too bad!
3. Landry Room: Not the most organized, but it will do!
4. Fridge: Two things I notice, Jordan's lunch that he forgot today(grocery sack, top shelf) and those cupcakes I made. We are going to the Institute Opening Social here at Ohio State
5. Spouse/kids right now: Jordan is at school, so I can't get a pic of him, but Clara is just hanging out in her little bouncer chair being a happy camper.6. Favorite shoes: Drat! I forgot the picture! Oh well, they are standard brown flip flops that I wear anywhere I can get away with it!

7. Favorite room: It is so my kitchen! It is HUGE compared to our last house! I love cooking in here!
8. Dream Vacation: See my last post, or DISNEYLAND!!!!! I love Disneyland and I would go there every day if I could. I am so excited. Although, I really do love traveling, so maybe a year long (or more) trip around the entire world. I think that covers it!

9. Closet: Its kind of small, but it works!
10. Self Portrait: Good thing I actually got dressed today before I decided to check blogs!
Ok, so Tag, your it! Kimmy, Maren, Megan, and Rachel

3 comments:

Mrs. Jaybird said...

You look good and so does your house! And Clara is growing like a weed--she's so adorable! Have fun at Disneyland!

Ali said...

Clara is looking so snuggable these days now that she's grown a little- I can't wait to hold her! I am so jealous of you kitchen but so happy that you have it!! If anyone deserves a great kitchen, it's YOU for sure- my all knowing recipe/cooking guru!

Clarkson said...

Your place looks cute! I love these Tag-your-it posts, they're fun!